Innovation is everywhere. In 2007, we began podcasting and interviewing technology experts and innovators. In 2010, we rolled out our online magazine Techistan and social video Muntwo. We are media partner for hundreds of Earth's favorite empowering events. We hope you enjoy listening to our conversations here on DIDX podcasts.
About us: Super Technologies, Inc. was a dotcom startup in 1999 ... providing voice over dialup Internet services and Virtual Phone Lines (a service that enables people and organizations to have a local presence in any of up to 60 countries and be a local call to their VIP) via direct inward dialing and SIP.
In 2005, we started DIDX, enabling 10 telecoms to buy and/or sell phone numbers wholesale. By 2011, we now serve 18,000 wholesale IP communications companies on DIDX.
17 million phone numbers, 12,000 members, 54 countries, one place DIDX
DIDX enables the brightest entrepreneurial IP communications companies to bring their world market closer than ever with direct inward dialing. Members from 170 nations of DIDX buy and/or sell phone numbers to make talking to anyone a local call. Listen in to some of the most innovative businesses around the globe. It's all about them!
- Suzanne Bowen talks with David Mandelstam, CEO of Sangoma, on the company's friendliness and support to all: Yate, freeSWITCH, Asterisk, SIPexchange, Windows, and more.
- With a young heart, a soft voice and a precocious mind, Esra'a Al Shafei of Bahrain shares her dreams and actions in assisting the unheard voices to be strong, to change the ugly to beautiful, to replace crime, prejudice, violence, and stagnation ...
- Alberto Betella is the creator of Podcast Generator, an open source podcasting software. We will add other interviews with him soon. This is a discussion of "scent over Internet" and other cognitive/emotive ideas. Audio is cut off at the start, apologies!
- Summer, an Australian writer and actor explains how he accidentally stumbled into writing Pakistan's first science fiction film. This is part 1 of 2. For many Star Trek, Star Wars, Twilight Zone and Asimov fans in and outside Pakistan, this is exciting!
- ITCN Asia 2009 is scheduled for August 11-13, 2009 at the beautiful Karachi Expo Centre. 2008 was really awesome with 130,000+ attendees and 125 or more exhibitors. Listen to Atiq Rehman share the interactive nature of the 2009 event!
- Leif was using MSN around 2000, joined IRC channels and discovered Asterisk, He is one the authors of "Asterisk the Future of Telephony."
- Lucky magazine introduced me to 15dollarstore a year ago. I'm the VP of DIDX and Techistan and always looking for great deals for gifts and such. Now, I'm sharing the discovery with you, and by the way, I used 8x8 voip and recording. Awesome!
- Dr. Anil Gupta on Mind to Market from the Economically Poor to the World Part 1 ... please browse www.sristi.org, and start your own HoneyBee Network!
- Sarah shares that young people in urban Pakistan areas feel pride in being called Pakis; whereas, Neil stated that Paki has a slightly low-brow, negative connotation for older people and especially in rural areas. Find how to connect with Cafe Headlion.
- Kolachi begins filming in April 2011 in Karachi, Pakistan, the first science fiction film for Pakistan. Summer Nicks, an Australian actor wrote the story. Ali Asad is among the technical gurus involved. Sarah Dawood, Techistan reporter, assists in the int
- Vantage Communications CEO Ilene Adler and I discuss professional history, gender and technology, and Allyson Kapin's article "Giving Tech a Bad Name." A mutual conclusion is everyone should make waves that result in positive action.
- Erum Munir is the fourth young female entrepreneur from Pakistan I have interviewed in audio podcast. She is the founder of DotsnDashes. People like her not only start businesses, but they create new jobs and grow people to go out and start their own.
- Would you think there'd be a pop balladeer hailing from Pakistan? Well in a musical globe where anything is possible comes TEE-M, a man armed w/ a dream. TEE-M mixes rich harmonies w/ compelling songwriting like the Fab Four did. MIKE SOS, Skratch Mag
- Enjoy listening to Dilawar Syed, president* of Open Silicon Valley Forum, share the exciting activities you can participate in at the Forum on June 13, 2009 in Mountain View, CA at the Computer History Museum not very far from the Google campus.
- Tien Soon. Law is the co-founder of Joget Workflow, an open source workflow service that is simple to use, no license fee, and supports many of mobile platforms even. He specializes in technical consulting. His clients include conglomerates that he names.
- Shomail Haider, nicknamed Dan, began working with the Super Technologies and DIDX team on May 5, 2008, and what a year of changes and growth. He discusses great deals, best practices and interesting DIDX members.
- Ali Hassan and Apurva Malewar, two young professionals, one from Pakistan and the other from India, made a pact during the last big cricket match to bring people from both countries together as friends and partners in every way. Together we shall win.
- Jim can make you laugh, learn, want to develop business with him all at the same time. He's a great speaker and an expert at Asterisk consulting and the newest: rehabilitation. He's known as a co-author of the Asterisk Future of Telephony book.
- Mehwish Abdul Sattar has a story to tell and thank goodness, she tells it all, the story of a young female in the business world of Pakistan. she started 3wogle.com as in world wide web and "ogle" in Urdu means " Within two years, she has created jobs ...
- Short description will be added soon. Visit http://www.telecomyou.com.
- Alberto Betella, Creator of Podcast Generator on Open Source Part 1
- Raju, evangelist for Zoho, explains what cloud computing is and the difference between it and SAAS. He explains how hosted services help enterprise and shares names of Zoho clients. His company is exhitor and sponsor at Cloud Computing Summit in Hyderabad
- Alberto Betella is an engaging inspiration. He is an Italian software developer and research student. We met him through the Podcast Generator he created for his university project swhich is available on SourceForge. We discuss the power of podcasting.
- Cluecon is scheduled for Aug 4-6, 2009 at the Wyndham Hotel in Chicago, Illinois. It's the annual 3-Day Telephony User and Developer Conference bringing together the entire spectrum of Telephony from TDM circuits to VoIP and everything in between.
- Dr. Anil Gupta on Mind to Market from the Economically Poor to the World Part 3 of 3 ... browse http://www.sristi.org and the HoneyBee Network and consider starting your own.
- Suzanne Bowen, VP of DIDX and co-founder of Super Technologies, and Techistan, interviews Ruth Bridger, VP of Marketing, and Bill Soto, Sales Manager for the USA, Canada, and Caribbean, from the dynamic team at Xorcom. See you at ITEXPO East 2011!
Interview with PML Member and Pakistan Provincial Minister Ghous bux Khan Mahar on Restoration vs Refugeeism
- "Assalamalaykum," Techistan reporter Ms. Bowen says to Pakistan's once Speaker of Sindh Assembly, now one of provincial ministers. His concern is restoration and not refugee-making re: the Pakistan flood victims. Cell phones? Internet? Infrastructure? Edu
- ActivePort on 3R program, mentors like Chris Brogan, and social networking. This is the second podcast with Julie Fogg. The last topic was on virtual worlds Avaya's web.alive and Second Life.
- Jim Safran is Ceo of GreenAppX. They take companies and businesspeople from where they are with what they are used to such as Blackberry RIM and Cisco WebX. Rather than loading typical applications to a local server, GreenAppX moves them to secure data...
- Salma Jafri is one of the youngest female entrepreneurs in Pakistan. She's traveled the world and runs WordPl which is among the top 50 freelancers on Elance.com out of 80,000. Listen and learn with us from her.
- Interview with Golden Frog's President and Director of Sales on consumer VPN service, re: increasing privacy, security (encryption), and freedom on the Internet.
- A Wikipedia expert answers Elegant Group Inc interviewer Suzanne Bowen's dead on pertinent questions about how to get a business on Wikipedia and stay there. How to do it is not what most people think!
- In a world where social media is a must for practically every aspect of business, we share with you Brandon Lewin's expert advice on how to maximize the potential of your Linkedin business profile.
- Refreshing conversation on science fiction and hope! Summer Nicks shares how he, an Australian actor and writer fell in love with Pakistan. He came rebuild schools after the 2005 earthquake. Next? Kolachi, the first science fiction film in Pakistan.
Interview on the Work of Pakistan Sustainable Network Founder Nimra Archer and Wastebusters CEO Asif Farooki
- Pakistan Sustainability Network is an emerging, action-oriented network that includes WasteBusters and Pakistan flood relief efforts. The group embraces and promotes sustainability in all cross-sections of Pakistan society.
- Listen to Rabah Djanati of www.teledep.com discuss his interest in the evolution of IMS, different protocols, open source products and his company's services. He is a computer science degree major and IP com entrepreneur. DIDX is his source for DID.
- It is better to be embarrassed and still secure the services of a lawyer in the following types of cases where your company's intellectual property has been infringed upon or where your company has infringed upon another entity's intellectual property.
- For many reasons, telepresence is a better way to do business. It provides a luxurious experience of HD video among all parties on calls -- and even, on low bandwidth and budget. Devita talks about being a female technology entrepreneur and CommunicAsia.
- FreeSWITCH cannot be categorized. You'll agree with me after you listen to Brian West and Anthony Minessale in this interview. Topics range from their wideband high def conferencing progress, connecting with Skype, OSTAG, and their refreshing attitude.
- Steven Johnson, a President of Ingate Systems. Ingate's heart and soul is housed in its Technology Center, located in Linköping, Sweden. We interviewed Steven on Ingate history, the SIP Trunking Seminar at ITEXPO and their partner program.
- ABG Capital Communications Specialist Natalie DeCario discusses with Suzanne Bowen truly practical tips on using social media for business success. We all look forward to new business development at ITEXPO West in Las Vegas Aug. 26 - 29, 2013.
- Graham Francis is the CEO of Vocale Ltd which owns and operates The SIP School™. The SIP School™ is a SIP training and SSCA™ certification service endorsed and used by companies such as Mitel, Panasonic, Ingate, AudioCodes, Brekeke etc...
- Thystere Bangue-Tandet has participated in entrepreneurial projects in Africa, Asia and Europe. He discusses being young, curious, and excited about world of possibilities with virtual phone lines, doing business with the French, and working in Pakistan.
- Carol Davids, Director of VoIP Activities and the ITM program at Illinois Institute of Technology, and Warren Bent, co-founder and Vice President of Business Development with InCharge Systems, discuss IIT"s VoIP Lab and 5th Annual VoIP Conference.
- Daniel-Constantin is known as a pioneer, speaker, developer, and more in open source telephony and technology.
- Dr. Anil Gupta on Mind to Market from the Economically Poor to the World Part 1 ... be sure to visit http://www.sristi.org and start your own HoneyBee Network.
- Max Schroeder is the Sr. VP of Faxcore, a founder of the Fax Server industry, FoIP Interopability Task Group Whip for SIP Forum, and popular speaker. Suzanne Bowen discusses with Max Schroeder about Faxcore, reseller opportunities, ITEXPO conferences ...
- Ever wondered how you made it through years of lecture and note-taking at schools? You had parents with high expectations. If only the teachers had thrown in a bit of learning keeping in mind, multiple intelligences. Neumind understands.
- Vu TelePresence® shares an ideal way to say "NO" to impersonal voice conference calls and unnecessary expensive and exhaustive travel. Listen to spellbinding telepresence case studies and find out why we should participate in CommunicAsia.
- The author of The Flight of Ambition, describes his challenges and joys, the philanthropic he collaborates on, and Googling good.
- A few of us on the Techistan team discuss the mission of the new and popular online media. A couple of the main points: showcase the little and big guys and partner with the world's most exciting conferences and tradeshows.
- Eavesdrop on the discussion between ActivePort.com's Julie Fogg, a virtual world passionista, discuss Avaya's web.alive and Second Life.
- I met Chock via another friend Jose Encabo who works for a company that provides Internet over electric lines. I was looking to interview interesting Filipinas and Filipinos. Chock is a history teacher, Rotary club member and movie writer.
- Sarah Dawood, GM, and Neil Christy, CEO of Cafe Headlion and the Headlion Group share the roaring success of their Cafe Headlion. Facebook has been a real international gathering place of movers and shakers from Karachi, Pakistan and the globe.