CLECs who are Internet telephone service providers can offer incoming service to 1000s of other providers who use DIDX, generating increased ARPU. In addition, CLECs using DIDX can finally offer its customers USA and global phone numbers in an instant without any investment.
DIDX provides full API/web services to integrate its database with the CLEC’s front end engine, displaying all DIDX available numbers from 60+ countries to its customers.
Once a customer selects a number from this connection, it is instantly routed to the CLEC’s switch and then, is delivered to its customer over the IP network.
CLECs control the billing price of the phone number being sold to its customer. DIDX only charges the CLEC the wholesale price. The CLEC charges whatever it chooses to its customer.
CLEC Sells Scenario:
1. The CLEC makes available its phone numbers for sale to other DIDX members manually via the Sell DID section of its DIDX dashboard or automatically via the DIDX seller API.
2. The price that the potential DIDX buyers see is a total of the requirement of the CLEC and a tiny add on fee from DIDX. One price.
3. DIDX buyer manually clicks to buy DID via the BUY DID section of the dashboard or implements the DIDX buyer API so that its customers purchase from the DIDX buyer site.
4. DIDX buyer pays DIDX. DIDX pays the CLEC and keeps the tiny add on fee.
5. The CLEC has a potential qualified market of 12,000+ service providers who want to buy DID for their millions of customers.
CLEC BUYS Scenario:
1. The CLEC buys phone numbers from any of the 60+ countries available on DIDX either manually via the BUY DID section of the dashboard or implements the DIDX buyer API so that its customers purchase from its CLEC web site.
2. The CLEC pays DIDX a total of the requirement of the CLEC and a tiny add on fee from DIDX. One price.
3. DIDX pays the DIDX seller and keeps the tiny add on fee.
4. The CLEC’s footprint of phone number expands to global, its client base and sales grows exponentially as much as the CLEC wishes.